Massive Home on 1,214m2, Wheelchair Friendly, Ocean Views, Double Allotment!
* Located in a quiet street in West Gladstone, this massive home has to be seen to truly appreciate* Constructed over three levels and situated on a
* Located in a quiet street in West Gladstone, this massive home has to be seen to truly appreciate
* Constructed over three levels and situated on a double allotment on separate titles, the possibilities with this property are endless!
* Welcoming large tiled entry to the lower level of the home which is fully wheelchair friendly; with massive air conditioned tiled living areas including a separate, tiled lounge room with bay window and ceiling fans
* Open plan kitchen, dining and family room is also tiled with ceiling fans and opens onto a verandah with magnificent ocean and city views which can be enjoyed from all levels of the home
* Kitchen is well appointed with Miele Dishwasher, electric wall oven, rangehood and gas cooktop; an abundance of cupboards and bench space including a pantry, appliance cupboard and breakfast bar
* Huge master bedroom is on this level and incorporates built-in wardrobes and has wide access to a wheelchair friendly two-way bathroom with shower, hand basin and toilet including handrails
* Utility room is spacious with a laundry tub and plenty of cupboards including a linen press
* Access to the double lock-up garage with two remote roller doors and plenty of storage cupboards
* Internal timber stairs lead to the upper level of the home where an additional spacious living area services the upstairs bedrooms and opens onto a breezy verandah with spectacular ocean and city views
* Three massive air conditioned bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
* Upstairs bathroom with shower, bath tub and vanity; separate toilet and storage cupboard
* To the rear of the home is a sliding glass door entrance to an air conditioned, tiled room and ensuite with shower toilet and hand basin, which could be used as guest quarters or a work-from-home office and also boasts a weather-proof storage room with shelving which could easily be converted into a walk-in wardrobe
* The block of land to the right of the home is being sold with the house as a total package incorporating 5-7 Piper Street; the block is separately titled and could be utilised to build a large shed and pool for the existing house, sold separately or built-on at a later date; total land area of both blocks is 1,214m2; garden shed to the rear of the house
* Inspections of this property are strongly encouraged to truly appreciate its size and position